Terms and conditions governing the use of the Royal Delft Museum websites
1. These terms and conditions of use apply to the website www.royaldelftmuseum.com and all other websites that are published by or on behalf of the foundation Stichting Royal Delft Museum. The Royal Delft Museum reserves the right to unilaterally change these terms and conditions. In addition to these terms and conditions, specific terms and conditions may apply, including those of our online shop and those relating to other services rendered, whether these are offered via our web shop or not.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. Disputes in relation to the use of this website can only be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
3. The website is compiled and updated with the utmost care. The Royal Delft Museum assumes no liability whatsoever for the use of this website. The Royal Delft Museum offers no guarantee that this website is virus free, nor that it will be accessible at all times or that it will always be in perfect working order.
4. The Royal Delft Museum assumes no responsibility for hyperlinks on this site that lead to third party sites. The availability of such a hyperlink does not imply any association on the part of the Royal Delft Museum with the organization concerned, nor that the Royal Delft Museum endorses the content of the website in question.
5. You may include hyperlinks to our website on your website. However, framing pages from this website on your website is not permitted.
6. Non-public domain images and texts on this website are protected by copyright, with the Royal Delft Museum being the copyright owner of the photographic material and where applicable of the images themselves. The mere fact that this website contains images and texts does not necessarily mean that the Royal Delft Museum is liberty to grant licenses for additional publication.
7. The Royal Delft Museum brands and logos are protected under trademark law. Unauthorized use of these brands is prohibited.
8. Please send any questions or comments about the use of this website to Stichting Royal Delft Museum, PO BOX 11, 2600 AA Delft, or call +31 15 76 08 00 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. In the event of conflict between the content of these general terms and conditions and the specific terms and conditions, the latter will prevail.